While working remotely, don’t forget that the following online Staff Development Resources are available to you! Our subscriptions to organisations such as Advance HE (Leadership Foundation for HE), Oxford University Press, and Vitae (Researcher Development) ensure the high quality of these materials. Please see clickable links below.
Leadership and Management
- Leading and Managing in HE – (Advance HE)
- University Leadership and Management (Oxford University Press)
- UL Researcher Development Programme (with skills audit and e-portfolio).
- Researcher Development Tools. Please use your UL email address to sign up.
- Professional Skills for Research Leaders (Oxford University Press)
- Sage Research Methods (supplied by the Library)
Microsoft Tips and Tricks
Whether you need to do a pivot table or a V Lookup, or any other skill, learn to use key Excel, Outlook, Word, and One Drive functions from your desk.
New to Remote Working? The resources below may be of help (www.linkedinlearning.com):
- Maximise Efficiency and Productivity of Remote Work
- Manage the Impact of Adjusting to your New Environment
- Remotely Manage and Lead Teams
Equality and Diversity
Access some of our Talent Development videos L&D Videos | University of Limerick (ul.ie)