What is Risk Assessment?
A Risk assessment is a careful examination of your work area and how it might cause harm to people. A Risk Assessment Form is laid out in such a way that it helps you to weigh up whether you have taken enough precautions or should do more to prevent harm.
The aim of Risk Assessment is to minimize in a realistic way the chances of people injuring themselves or falling ill. You need to decide if there is a hazard is present and if you have put in place satisfactory precautions to minimise the risk.
Please use the UL Risk Assessment Forms below
- General Health & Safety Risk Assessment Sheet
- General Health & Safety Risk Assessment Sheet: Guidelines Document
- Pregnant Employee Assessment Checklist
- Chemical Risk Assessment
- Chemical Risk Assessment: Guidelines Document
- DSE Assessment Checklist
- Manual Handling Assessment Checklist (doc missing)
- Manual Handling RA Lifting of Water Containers
- Manual Handling RA Movement of Boxes from Ground Level to High Shelf
- Manual Handling RA Lifting of Office Furniture
- Manual Handling RA Lifting of loads from ground level to a desk in offices
- Manual Handling RA Lifting of Gas Cylinders
- Manual Handling RA Transporting of Loads from One Room to Another
In order to fill out the form, please follow the 5 Steps to a Risk Assessment