The Recruitment and Promotions section is responsible for advertising posts and organising competitions for the recruitment of academic staff, support staff, administration staff and researchers.
The Section also facilitates the promotion process for academic staff.
Whether you are an internal or external applicant, you must register with the University of Limerick's E-Recruitment system before you can apply online for vacant positions.
Registering on the E-Recruitment System
- Guidelines for Applying Online -Staff
- Guidelines for Applying Online - Research
- Guidelines for Applying Online - Academic
Visit www.ul.ie/hrvacancies to view current vacancies
- Recruitment Pack and Post Approval (Academic Staff)
- Recruitment Pack and Post Approval (Administration)
- Recruitment Pack - Under 12 Months
- Recruitment Pack - Senior Research Fellow
- Recruitment Pack - Postdoctoral Researcher
- Recruitment Pack - Research Assistant
- Recruitment Pack - Research Fellow
Below is a summary of the recruitment process, to assist internal staff members who are involved with, but unfamiliar with, the recruitment process. This summary is only intended to provide an overview of the recruitment process.