You must REGISTER for Core Portal the first time that you use it. Registration is available on the Home screen of Core Portal. Once you are registered, you can access the system using your network username and password.
What's Available on the Employee Self Service system
In this section, you can view and amend many of the personal details that are held on file with the University of Limerick including your address, contact and bank account details.
For further information on this please contact the Compensation & Benefits Section; email@example.com.
In this section you can view and amend many of your pension related details; including dependent and next of kin details. You can also view your personal pension record and use the pension calculator to model your future pension entitlements.
- For further information on viewing your pension related details please see the following document link - Using Core Portal Pension Calculator
- For further information on adding dependents on Core Portal please see the following document link - Adding Dependents on Core Portal
- For further information on this please view the Pensions section of the HR website, or contact the Pensions section directly; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Core Portal Hourly Timesheets Module allows employees to submit and approve hourly timesheets. In order to access the Core Portal site, you must have a current contract with the University and a valid UL network account.
Please review the Core Portal - Timesheets - FAQs for further help and guidance
In this section, you can view and amend many of the payment details that are held on file with the University of Limerick including your payslips and bank account details. For further information on this please contact the Payroll Office; email@example.com.
The following documents are available to assist users of the Flexitime system;
- Manual for Flexitime Employees
- Manual for Flexitime Managers
- List of Flexitime Periods for 2020
- Flexitime Request Form
- Flexitime Implementation Process
For further information on this please contact your Flexitime manager.
To access the Employee Self-Service site please click on the following link: https://www.ul.ie/essportal