The following eLearning Programmes are available to all staff of the University of Limerick.
To access this programme, please click here: The Research Skills Masters Programme. Please use your usual UL username and password to log in.
For further information, please read this document: Further Information on The Research Skills Masters Programme
If you experience technical difficulty, please email email@example.com
Professional Skills for Research Leaders
To access this programme, please click here: Professional Skills for Research Leaders. Please use your usual UL username and password to log in. This includes:
- Developing and Consolidating your Research Career
- Funding your Research
- Managing a Research Team
- Research Collaboration
- Communicating your Research
If you experience technical difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
University Leadership & Management Programme
To access this programme, please click here: University Leadership and Management Programme. Please use your usual UL username and password to log in.
For further information, please read this document: Further Information on the University Leadership and Management Programme
Unconscious Bias On-Line Training
You can access the Unconscious Bias online training by following http://ul.learnupon.com/.
- Once you follow the above link, you must first register by following the “register by clicking here” link. You will be required to confirm your full email address and specify a password to complete registration. (Please note, you do not require a UL email address to register)
- Please complete your profile by entering your first and last name.
- You are then lead you to your dashboard, where you can follow the “browse the catalogue” link to enrol in the Unconscious Bias online training. Please click on “Enrol in Course” and confirm that you wish to enrol.
- Once enrolled you can launch the online training by following the “Launch” link in the Enrolled Courses section.
- The online training will launch automatically. You can navigate the pages using the navigation arrows on the bottom right of the page.
- Once you have completed the online training you may exit the course by closing your browser.
The duration of the module is approximately 30 minutes.
THE LEAD (LIVING EQUALITY & DIVERSITY) eLearning Programme
The LEAD programme has been designed for use by all University staff - academic, professional and support – and is particularly relevant to staff with management or recruitment roles.
The programme is available on http://www.leadequalitynetwork.com
Access: UL staff members log in with your own e-mail address and you have the option to use your existing password or create a new password to gain access to the programme.