Face to face - Location TBC
09:30 - 13:00
This course is aimed for those preparing for Interviews in the public sector.
- Main structure of the interview – opening ,body,closing - what to expect as the interview is being closed out – what interviewers’ are looking for
- During the interview – what to expect – tips about nerves and focussing on making sure you answer the question asked
- What are interviewers looking for when asking competency based questions, how to structure the answer (STAR / CAR), what to include, what can help you with your answers
- Attending for interview online – additional hints, tips and advice about what to do before and during the online or virtual interview
- How scoring works and what you can do to influence scores
- How to prepare for your interview, hints & tips, approaches for preparing.
To book a place, please email email@example.com.
48hrs Notice Required