Dates: Thursday, October 14, 2021 to Thursday, October 21, 2021
Time: 11.30 - 13.00
Duration: Module 1: 1 hour 30 minutes on Thursday 14th Oct AND Module 2: 1 hour 30 minutes on Thursday 21st Oct
Covid-19 has shifted the way that we network. Virtual conferences, meetings and events are the new norm. LinkedIn is a powerful tool if you are looking to network for job opportunities, collaborations or to future proof your career. Discover the etiquette, strategy and approach to maximise your time and measure and test the outputs of your efforts.
Stage 1: Set yourself up for success.
20-minute video introduction and outline strategy; PDF guide on the top 10 virtual tech tools and quick set-up guide be completed pre-course. Available 7-days before the first live session.
Stage 2: Active networking.
Discover online strategies for network growth in under 15 minutes per day. A 90-minute live webinar-workshop covering:
- Setting up a LinkedIn profile for network expansion and have an all-star profile and bio using a scaffolding template.
- Drive traffic from other platforms to your primary platform.
- Learn strategies to expand your online network in under 15 minutes per day and become visible.
- Measure and test your progress to ensure the time spent on social media is paying dividends. Track connections, growth and enquiries.
- Integrate the exercises from the session in under 60 minutes with supporting step-by-step guides in workbooks. Get access for additional pre-recorded 10-minute Canva training.
Stage 3: Harnessing your network.
Use simple, proven scripts to introduce yourself and follow-up with integrity. A 90-minute live webinar-workshop covering how to:
- Consciously design your network by identifying a gold list of people who will make the greatest difference in your network.
- Learn how to introduce yourself and follow-up on opportunities using simple easy to follow scripts whilst maintaining integrity.
- Populate your target tracksheet with your gold list. Use the tracksheet or Trello to set follow-up reminders.
- Integrate tech tools to start conversations and maintain momentum and capitalise upon opportunities.
- How to network at online conferences and advanced follow-up strategies.
- Digital security and how to minimise your risk online.
- Integrate the exercises from the session in under 60 minutes with supporting step-by-step guides in workbooks. Get access for additional pre-recorded 10-minute Trello training.
To book a place, please email email@example.com.
48 hrs notice required