Many obstacles can get in the way of publishing your research. Is writing papers an intimidating or time-consuming task? Do you find it hard to start writing, or is it difficult to know when to stop writing and submit the paper to a journal? Do you have half-finished papers languishing on your desk?
This webinar helps researchers learn the skills of writing research papers for peer reviewed journals. It focuses on all the steps involved in the writing process after the collection and analysis of data. It offers effective strategies to be more efficient at publishing your research. It is important that delegates come with results that they are ready to write-up for publication.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- identify the obstacles that stop you from writing and publishing your papers
- prepare a publication strategy to ensure you produce the papers you want
- understand the publication process from the editor’s perspective
- plan a paper that is more likely to be published in your target journal
- write and edit more quickly and confidently
- overcome writing “traps” that slow you down
- work effectively with co-authors
- successfully navigating the reviewing process to final publication.
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
48hrs Notice Required