Dates: Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Presenter: Aimee McKenzie
Duration: 1.5 hours
Please Note: Drop in queries about EndNote will be welcomed in the last half hour of this class.
This workshop is suitable for both beginners and EndNote users who wish to do a refresher course. The workshop will show you how to:
- Create an EndNote Library
- Add references to your Library
- Organise references in your Library
- Create bibliographies in Word
- Edit citations
- Choose bibliographic styles.
The class will take place in the Large Computer Training room in the library
To book a place, please use the calendar to select your course and register