Dates: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 09.30 - 12.30
Presenter: Sheena Clohessy
Duration: Half day
This course must be taken by all employees.
The objectives of the program are:
- To build an understanding of what is meant by Bullying and Harassment.
- To build awareness of the contents of UL’s Dignity and Respect Policy with a view to ensuring a work environment, where people are treated with dignity and respect.
- To understand the options available to employees who are experiencing an issue of harassment or bullying
Sheena Clohessy is an independent HR Consultant with 40 years of experience. She obtained her CIPD from the University of Limerick and is now a Chartered Fellow of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development.www.clohessyconsulting.com - 15 years experience as HR Executive within multi-national companies: Verbatim Ltd., Eastman Kodak, Mitsubishi Corporation, and Shannon Aerospace. Her experiences include but are not limited to:
- 25+ years experience within HR consultancy: Cadwell Consulting & Training Ltd. and BDO Simpson Xavier; established her own consultancy in 1997.
- Consultancy projects national and international
- World-wide responsibility for the HR function of an Irish Indigenous Company
- Acting HR Director for an Irish Semi-State body
- Strategic HR advisor to several established Irish Companies
- Non-Executive Board Member Private Sector
- Consultant to Irish Start-Up Companies and Entrepreneurs in the Digital Hub
- HR interviewer on “The Apprentice” TV Show
- HR training and consultancy assignments in Industrial Relations. Her work in industrial relations includes acting as an independent investigator in both the public and private sector.
To book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your request accompanied by your line Manager’s/Head of Department’s approval to email@example.com clearly stating your department’s cost centre details
48hrs Notice Required