10.00 - 13.00
In this Cross-Cultural Communications Workshop participants will:
- Consider equality, diversity and inclusion at University of Limerick
- Explore the relationship between diverse workforce/student body and an inclusive culture
- Moving the staff and student experience from Equality to Belonging
- Understanding culture and its impacts on the experience
- Understand bias, the science behind it and its influence and impact
- Identify barriers to inclusion for the workforce and students
- Understand cultural difference and barriers to creating an inclusive environment
To book a place, please email email@example.com.
You must provide 48 hrs notice for all cancellations.