This interactive and applied workshop helps researchers learn impactful communication skills. The tools you’ll learn will help you to create compelling proposals and applications, deliver engaging presentations, have productive conversations.
- How to engage different audiences with your research to inspire and influence.
- How to communicate complex ideas.
- Practical tools for message structure.
- Learn the importance of listening skills in communication.
- Practice your skills in a peer supportive environment.
To book, email HRTalentDevelopment@ul.ie