Personal and professional digital capacity is one of the main five domains of the National Professional Development Framework (PDF) for all staff who teach in higher education. The Centre for Transformative Learning contributes to developing digital capacity through a range of professional development activities including:
- TL5101: BLENDED LEARNING (3 credits, blended delivery)
- TL5112: TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING - THEORY AND PRACTICE (6 credits, face-to-face delivery)
- Learning Technology Forum professional development series
- Getting started with online teaching National Forum digital badge.
- Introduction to Blended learning workshops and online materials1, which gathers participation from the academic community in order to record and disseminate cases of excellent teaching and assessment practice around TEL.
Login to Sulis with your UL username and password. When prompted to join the site, click Yes.
Please then see the Online Professional Development tab.
- Curriculum design in blended and online environments with the ABC Learning Design approach.
- One to one consultations
1. Login to Sulis with your UL username and password. When prompted to join the site, click Yes. Please then see the Online Professional Development tab.
Courses that were developed under the REAP project and area available as OERs:
- Essentials of E-moderating Registration form: Form: Essentials of E-mod;
- Essentials of Teaching and Learning Online Registration form: Form: Ess of T&L