Springboard+ 2020/21 Courses now confirmed for UL
Graduate & Professional Studies at UL are delighted to confirm we have received funding for 23 Springboard+ and HCI courses for 2020/21.
Applications for Autumn courses will open on 25th June, you must apply through the Springboard+ website as step 1 and you will then be sent a link to apply to the University of Limerick after this. Please allow a few days to receive the UL application link after your initial Springboard+ application. For a list of mandatory documents see details at the end of this page.
You can contact us on: Springboard@ul.ie if you have any queries.
Funded Springboard+ courses for the academic year 2020/21
|Data Analytics and Software Development (Higher Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||S+E||8|
|Embedded Systems Engineering (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Spring||S+E||9|
|Management Practice (BA) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||8|
|Information and Network Security (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||S+E||9|
|Lean Systems (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Autumn/Spring||S+E||9|
|Management (Certificate) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||6|
|Regulatory Affairs in (Bio)Pharmaceuticals (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Spring||S+E||9|
|Six Sigma (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Autumn/Sprin||S+E||9|
|Software Development (Higher Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||S+E||8|
|Supply Chain Management (Certificate) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||7|
|Management Practice (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||9|
|Marketing Management (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||9|
|Supply Chain Management (Specialist Diploma) (Online)||Spring||S+E||9|
|Global Trade Compliance (Certificate) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||7|
|Management (Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||7|
|Supervisory and Human Resource Practice (Higher Certificate) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||KBS||6|
|Data Science for Finance (Graduate Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||KBS||9|
|Agile Business Analysis (Graduate Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||KBS||9|
|DevOps and Data Analytics (Higher Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||S+E||8|
|Environmental Science (Higher Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||S+E||8|
|Behaviour Based Health and Safety (Specialist Diploma) (Blended Learning)||Autumn||S+E||9|
|DevOps and Continuous Software Engineering (Graduate Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||S+E||9|
|Multilingual Software Development and Translation Technology (Graduate Diploma) (Full Time)||Autumn||S+E||9|
If you have any queries on the 2020/21 Springboard+ programmes at the University of Limerick please contact us via email email@example.com
Springboard+ is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF programme for employability, inclusion and learning 2014-2020.
- Recent CV (this may be used when searching for a placement/project for you. By providing the CV you are consenting to your CV potentially being sent to external companies should you require help gaining a placement/project – this is not applicable to every course)
- Recent picture (can be taken with a smartphone or can be a photograph of a photo or from an image gallery on your phone, please make sure it is recent) – This is a required document and is considered part of the essential documents when applying
- Official qualification documents to include grade achieved (i.e. official transcript or graduation parchment) – if previous UL student we will find your records when you apply. If you can include your ID number in your application form, it is one of the questions asked.
- Proof of employment status (e.g. Alternative P60 provided by company or ‘Employment Details Summary’ from revenue, if none of these available please provide a letter from your current employer on company letter head, DEASP proof for unemployed, sworn declaration for returner, revenue info for self-employed etc…) Notes on what documents are acceptable are on the Springboard+ website
- Copy of Passport (this is required for all applicants, EU or Non-EU. It is required to verify legal name) – this does not count as a recent picture
For Non-EU applicants:
- Copy of any Visa you hold, should be relevant to the Springboard+ eligibility rules (see website) – Stamp 4 Visa is the required visa for those who wish to avail of Springboard+ funding.
- English language proficiency. This can be in the form of an English language test or if your qualification was taught in a country where English was an official language. More info here: https://www.ul.ie/gps/about/entry-requirements/english-language-requirem...
To find out more information on the Springboard+ initiative please click here