What are the Induction Arrangements?
For programmes commencing in Spring 2024, your Faculty will be in contact about your Online Induction. Generally, this will be conducted during a 10-Day window ahead of the commencement of your studies but will vary from programme to programme.
- Remember, you will have access to Brightspace, the new University Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) by the day after you complete your Admin Setup Tasks - Again, you will receive an email from UL advising you when to begin these tasks. You are then encouraged to log on to Brightspace to familiarise yourself with the new platform and wealth of supports associated with using it. Your faculty may also contact you about any Online Induction activities through your new UL student email so please monitor this closely once you have activated it.
Welcome Addresses and useful information as you get ready to join us:
- Graduate and Professional Studies Welcome from Dr Raymond Lynch, Associate Vice President - click here
- Postgraduate Student Union Officers - Welcome Address - click here
- Postgraduate Student Union Further information on services available to you - click here
- Information Technology Division (Student IT Services) - click here
- Health and Safety - Mr. Rob Hickey - click here
- Careers Service - Beth Jennings - click here
University of Limerick - Virtual Campus Tour!
Coming to UL but don't know what to expect?
Or, studying mainly online and want to have a look around?
Why not check out our Virtual Campus Video/Tour that display all the facilities UL have to offer! These tours bring you through our award winning campus and shows you the impressive Sports Arena that houses an Olympic sized swimming pool, the newly extended Glucksman Library that holds a whopping 2,200 students at once, the many spacious student villages across campus and everything in between!