Register your interest here for more information or to be notified when applications are open.
Commencing in September 2023.
The Certificate in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) programme provides students with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company's global operations.
Power Up Your Management Potential
Based on the globally recognised body of knowledge in production and inventory management offered by APICS, this one-year certificate programme offers professionals the opportunity to develop a greater understanding of supply chain processes and the ability to evaluate inventory activities within an organisation’s global operations.
Participants learn to:
- Leverage expanded functional knowledge of production and inventory management to maximise ROI on organisational systems and technology
- Master the tools needed to effectively manage global supply chain activities
- Apply the principles of ERP software to various critical functions within organisations
- Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
- Create consistency and foster collaboration using best practices, common terminology and corporate-wide communication
How it works
- Comprised of ten taught modules, this programme covers the topics of demand and procurement management; supplier, materials, capacity, sales and operations planning; master scheduling; performance measurements; supplier relationships; quality control; continuous improvement and supply chain business excellence models.
Guidance and support is provided by MDU for the duration of the programme.
PT4024 Introduction to Models & Frameworks for SCM
PT4021 Supply Operations Management
MG2041 Forecasting and Scheduling
MG3024 Strategic Management
MG4033 Skills Portfolio
MG2051 Supply & Demand Planning
MN2002 Professional Purchasing
|MG2022 Case Study||
MG4062 Transport & Logistics
For professionals who:
- Have a minimum of two years of organisational experience and aspire to or currently hold their first supervisory or managerial position in supply chain or inventory management
- Want to develop a range of practical skills and a deeper understanding of effective supply chain management
Seek a third-level qualification in management
What to Include with your Application
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV, (for Springboard applicants, please note that by providing this document you are agreeing that we may send it to members of industry if you require assistance when searching for an Industry Learning Placement (ILE) or project work). Applies to some courses only.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here
EU €2,150 - Non-EU €2,150 per annum
Springboard - Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria under Springboard+ can qualify for 90% or 100% funding subject to the availability of places. To clarify eligibility please go to https://springboardcourses.ie/eligibility
Further information on fees and payment of fees is available from the Student Fees Office website. All fee related queries should be directed to the Student Fees Office (Phone: +353 61 213 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)