Cooperative Education Programme at the University of Limerick offers employers:
- Cost effective staff resource for on-going work, new projects or temporary needs.
- Source of skilled labour and an insight into new practices being taught in Higher Education Institutions.
- Opportunity to build a sound strategy that will support the company’s ongoing and future graduate recruitment needs.
- Cluster of highly skilled, mobile and work-ready students across all sectors.
- An opportunity to increase the Employer branding on campus.
- Single point of contact offering a structured recruitment process on behalf of 2,600 students at an early stage in career planning.
- Opportunity to establish and expand links with University of Limerick academics and research activities.