Services for Students With Disabilities
- Are you concerned about wheelchair access at Coop interviews?
- Do you need special software to read or to complete your on-line CV?
- Are you worried about disclosing a disability or health issue to an employer?
- Do you need information on Coop to be presented in a way that allows you to see or hear it effectively?
A specialist Coop Advice and Support Service is available for students who are registered with the Disability Service. The service is there to help you to prepare for Coop and to support you during your placement. Individual advisory sessions and workshops can help you with:
- Writing your CV, cover letters
- Planning for Coop
- Preparing for interviews
- Using Assistive Technology
Please contact the Employbility Advisor Beth Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.