Read instructions on how to applyExpress Interest
Register your interest here for more information or to be notified when applications are open.
Enrolling now for January 2023
You’ve got big responsibilities and the power to make big decisions. You could be steering your organisation’s next strategic move or leading your team through a project of change. Either way, you need to make smart and bold choices and persuade others to get behind them. That’s where our NFQ Level 9 Strategic Leadership Professional Diploma can help. This online course has been co-designed with industry and delivers the tools and frameworks to enhance decision-making and steer your team to your organisation's goals.
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a business executive in a strategic role.
- You would like to develop skills in change management.
- You would like to sharpen your critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- You would like a toolkit to contribute to your organisation’s high performance.
Next Intake: January 2023
We delve into resource alignment, leadership influence, negotiation, and persuasion, change management and leadership, organisational transformation and renewal, digital transformation, project leadership, and performance metrics. On completion, you’ll be equipped with how to:
- Use digital technologies and leadership theories to create solutions for your organisation that are not only innovative but also ethical.
- Develop your own definition of leadership, learning to develop as a leader and also building leadership capabilities within your organisation.
- Understand the importance of ethical leadership in organisational transformation, developing self-awareness in your own leadership skills
|Semester 1||ECTS||Semester 2||ECTS credits|
|Strategic Leadership Practices||12||Applied Strategic Leadership||12|
|Future Focused Professional Portfolio 1||3||Future Focused Professional Portfolio 2||3|
Applicants are normally expected to hold a primary honours degree in a cognate discipline, (minimum H2.2), or equivalent and have at least 5 years of relevant industrial experience.
The course admission team may interview applicants at their discretion as part of the admission process.
Alternative Entry Route:
Candidates who do not meet the minimum entry criteria may be considered in accordance with the University's policy on the Recognition of Prior Learning. These candidates will be required to submit a portfolio to demonstrate their technical and/or management experience.
Alternative Entry Route applicants will be required to undertake an interview and satisfy the course admission team that they have the experience, motivation and ability to complete and benefit from this course.
What to Include with your Application
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here