Not Currently Running
The certificate in Robotics gives current and potential industry professionals the fundamental theoretical and practical skills, abilities and knowledge so they may contribute to building a leading position for Ireland in the rapidly developing discipline of smart manufacturing and industry 4.0.
Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to take up roles in the field of robotics and automation and will use this certificate as a gateway to the achievement of higher awards in the general area of robotics.
Upon completion of this course, participants will have a firm grounding in the knowledge and skills needed for them to take an active role in the field of Robotics, gaining fulltime employee within the technology sector and/or upskilling in the specific programme knowledge and skills.
Computer Control for Robotic systems
An introduction to Sensors, Actuators and Cyberphysical systems
Machine Vision for Robotics.
Mobile Robotics and Locomotion
This programme has secured Government funding through the July Stimulus Postgraduate Skills package. Eligible applicants can avail of 90-100% funding. Please click here for eligibility criteria
Academic Entry Requirements
A minimum Level 7 qualification
Where an applicant does not meet the entry requirements above, they can be evaluated under the UL RPL (prior learning) policy and may be interviewed to ascertain their suitability for the programme Apply online
What to include with your application - failure to upload the required documents will lead to a delay in your application being processed.
- Proof of Employment Status - Please click here for more information - NOTE: Your application cannot be processed without this.
- Qualification transcripts and/or certificates
- A copy of your most recent CV
- A copy of your passport or birth certificate (long version)
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here