The University of Limerick has both undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships that are available for non-EU applicants. All applicants are assessed for scholarship at the time of entry assessment and if you are successful in meeting the thresholds for a scholarship, you will receive a scholarship letter with your University of Limerick offer letter. These partial scholarships are merit-based.
- A scholarship is only available for the programme you have been accepted on to. A scholarship cannot be transferred to any other programme. If you change programmes the scholarship is no longer valid.
- In order to avail of your scholarship you must enrol on your offered programme in September of your academic year. The scholarship cannot be used if you enrol at a later date.
- The scholarship is available to you on the basis that you are liable for the full Non-EU tuition fee. If you are not liable for the Non-EU tuition fee the scholarship is no longer valid.
- The scholarship is available to you on the basis that you are willing to serve the University in its internationalisation and student related projects for not more than 1-2 hours per week during the period of study if necessary.
- You may only hold one scholarship. If you are in receipt of an external scholarship or external funding, you will not be entitled to hold a University of Limerick scholarship
*Please note that a scholarship amount is deductible from your tuition amount. Tuition fees are subject to annual review and may change. Please ensure you are aware of the Non- EU, Full Time fee for your programme prior to enrolment
** Information on tuition fees can be found on the UL Student Fees webpage
Your programme fee is located under Full-Time Non- EU fee. Please note full tuition fees must be paid in full prior to enrolment and tuition fees are subject to annual review. In additional a Student Centre Levy of €90 for the academic year will be applied. Please note full tuition fees minus the value of your scholarship must be paid prior to enrolment.