Course Code: SDINMATDBD
Available: Part- Time
Duration: 1 Year
Award: Professional Diploma
Qualification: NFQ Level 9 Minor Award
Faculty: Science and Engineering
Course Type: Taught Professional/Flexible
Fees: For Information on Fees, see section below.
Application Deadline: Sunday, January 10, 2021
In today's fast-paced competitive environment, organisations both large and small face many challenges. Managing innovation is just one of the challenges that impacts on an organisations performance every day. With the introduction of new products many organisations often struggle with what they should be doing or implementing for business process improvement.Ireland's economic survival depends on the upgrading of innovation skills and knowledge within its workforce. By providing individuals with further knowledge and innovative thinking this programme will support organisations in their drive towards innovation and help establish an innovative business setting.
The aim of the programme is to facilitate innovation management learning amongst the participants and in turn to promote an awareness of business innovation.
Participants will learn about innovation and change, and how it eﬀects business operations. They will seek to identify new process technologies that are appropriate to their industry and that will contribute to improving operational eﬃciency and competitiveness.
The programme will also address how to manage new product innovation strategies and process technologies eﬀectively, and identify appropriate business process improvements to facilitate the introduction of such technologies.
|AU5102||Improving Business Processes|
|AU5022||Managing Technology Projects|
|AU5013||Product Design & Development|
Academic Entry Requirements
A minimum Level 8 qualification.
Where an applicant does not meet the entry requirements above, they can be evaluated under the UL RPL (prior learning) policy and may be interviewed to ascertain their suitability for the programme
What to Include with your Application
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV.
- Proof of status - Please click here for more information.
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here