Register your interest here for more information or to be notified when applications are open.
Next Intake: Autumn 2024
This 6-week MicroCred on Digital PR for Enterprise is designed for business professionals interested in improving their company's online presence.
Please ensure you enter the Module Code below when applying for this module. Applications without this cannot be processed.
|Digital PR for Enterprise
This micro-credential represents a single module within a larger further award (eg. Certificate, Diploma, Masters). By taking this micro-credential you may be eligible to apply for a credit exemption should you progress to study for a further award.
The programmes associated with this MicroCred are:
The value proposition of this course is to provide practical and comprehensive training on the latest digital PR strategies and techniques. Participants will learn how to effectively communicate their brand's message, build relationships, and navigate the complex digital landscape. Upon completion of the course, participants will have the skills and knowledge needed to successfully execute digital PR campaigns for their enterprise, leading to increased visibility, reputation, and growth.
Those who would benefit from this microcred include:
- Marketing and PR professionals looking to stay ahead of the curve in the digital age.
- Business owners and managers seeking to enhance their company's online reputation.
- Digital marketing specialists looking to expand their skillset into digital PR.
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own business and create a strong online brand.
- Anyone looking to improve their knowledge and understanding of digital PR for the enterprise sector.
- Additionally, it may be beneficial to individuals seeking to switch careers e.g., journalists or individuals looking to advance their current careers or entrepreneurs who want to manage their own messaging and storytelling.
On successful completion of this module learners will;
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key principles and strategies involved in digital PR, including target audience identification, media relations, content creation, and crisis management.
- Identify the various digital channels and tools available for PR and communication, including social media, email, websites, and blogs.
- Develop and create effective content for digital PR campaigns, including written content, visual content, and audio content.
- Monitor media coverage and analyse data to measure the impact of PR campaigns and make informed decisions.
- Develop an understanding of social media management, including platform selection, content creation, and community management.
- Recognise the need for a crisis management plan and how to prepare for and manage crisis situations in a digital PR context, including risk assessment, crisis communication planning, and media relations.
- Recognise industry best practices and current trends in digital PR, including ethical considerations and emerging technologies.
Assessment: There is no terminal exam. You will be assessed through continuous skill-based assignments.
Applicants should hold a primary degree (NFQ or other internationally recognised equivalents) at a 2.2 level, any degree is acceptable.
Entry requirements are established to ensure the learner can engage with the course material and assessments, at a level suitable to their needs, and the academic requirements of the module. By applying to this micro-credential, you are confirming that you have reviewed and understand any such requirements, and that you meet the eligibility criteria for admission.
Successful completion of this module does not automatically qualify you for entry into a further award. All programme applicants must meet the entry requirements listed if applying for a further award.