Register your interest here for more information or to be notified when applications are open.
The Grad. Dip. in Artificial Intelligence in Finance is responding to a growing market need for upskilling and reskilling in financial services. There is heightened industry demand for applied technical and quantitative skills blended with strong financial knowledge.
The full-time, online Graduate Diploma in Artificial Intelligence in Finance offers a unique interdisciplinary approach to meet the growing demand for technical, quantitative and AI qualifications in finance. The programme will be offered online only and full-time over a single year, with a starting date in September 2023.
What types of career can this student go into? Quantitative Analyst, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Academic, Management Consultant, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Research Analyst, Data Analyst.
|Autumn Semester||Spring Semester||Summer|
|CE4021 INTRODUCTION TO SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING FOR AI||CE6002 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING||IN5103 RISK, ETHICS, GOVERNANCE AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE|
|FI6161 CAPITAL MARKETS & CORPORATE FINANCE||CS5062 DATA ANALYTICS|
|MN6041 PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN PRACTICE||FI6015 DEEP LEARNING FOR FINANCE|
|FI6024 MACHINE LEARNING FOR FINANCE||FI6035 DERIVATIVE MARKETS (ONLINE)|
|CA4003 CAREER DEVELOPMENT|
12-Months, Full-time Programme Structure
ECTS credits: 60
Applicants must hold a Level 8 honours degree at a minimum second class honours, grade 2 (NQF or other internationally recognised equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as finance, economics, business, engineering, computing, mathematics, science or technology.
Applicants from other disciplines who have relevant mathematics and computing elements in their primary degree will also be considered.
Applicants who possess an honours degree, minimum 2nd class, grade 2, or equivalent in a non-numerate discipline and have three years experiential learning in an appropriate computing discipline will be considered.
RPL (Recognised Prior Learning) entry will be available for those who do not meeting the minimum entry requirement but who have gained substantial experience in the area.
Required Documents for UL application:
Delays in receiving these documents will affect the progress of your application.
- Photo or Scanned original copy of your transcripts for all years of study. (Graduates of UL need only provide us with their Student ID number.)
- Photo or Scanned copy of passport to verify ID and full legal name.
- A copy of your most recent CV, please note that by providing this document you are agreeing that we may send it to members of industry if you require assistance when searching for an Industry Learning Placement (ILE) or project work (applies to some courses only).
- Applicants who do not have English as their first language may satisfy English Language requirements:
- If your qualifications have been obtained in a country where English is an official language this will suffice
If this is not available, the following additional documents must be provided:
• English translation of your qualification(s)/transcripts
• English language competency certificate
For more information Click Here