BiographyDr. Moran Anisman-Razin, C.Psychol.Ps.S.I., is a lecturer in the Department of Work and Employment Studies at the Kemmy Business School, University of Limerick. She is a chartered work and organisational psychologist.
Moran's research interests include everyday courage in organisations, leadership and leadership development.
Moran has completed her Ph.D. and MA in Organizational and Social Psychology at Bar Ilan University in 2015 and 2012 respectively, and her BA in Psychology and Sociology at Tel Aviv University in 2009. She was awarded the President's Scholarship at Bar Ilan University to complete her Ph.D. studies.
Moran was a research associate at Duke University between 2017-2021, and help a postdoctoral researcher position at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya between 2013-2017, and received the Post-doctoral scholarship for research on social arrangements for the advancement of women in Israel of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Space.
Research InterestsIn my work I seek to understand everyday courageous behavior. Going beyond heroic and extraordinary courage, in my work I show that individuals engage in courageous behavior more frequently, but these behaviors are more ordinary and everyday. In my work I seek to better understand these behaviors and to find ways to build individuals' capacity for courageous behavior.
In my research I also explore questions of leadership in organizations. I am particularly interested in examining leaders' perspectives and identities as shaping behavior, leader development, and exploring ways to make leadership development programs more evidence-based and rigorous.
- 2021 University of Limerick - Lecturer
- 2015 Bar Ilan University - Ph.D.
- 2009 Tel Aviv University - B.A.
- Sim Sitkin - International Collaboration Type - Duke University -USA
- Hannes Leroy - International Collaboration Type - Erasmus University Rotterdam -Netherlands
- Ronit Kark - International Collaboration Type - Bar-Ilan University -Israel
- Blake Ashforth - International Collaboration Type - Arizona State University -USA