BiographyHas a bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the Federal University of Mato Grosso, holds a Master's degree in Computer Science and Computational Mathematics from the University of São Paulo, PhD in Computer Science and Computational Mathematics from the University of São Paulo.
Currently holds a position as a Postdoctoral Researcher at the University of Limerick, investigating the development of mathematical models for controlled drug release, delayed release tablets, and other physicochemical processes relevant to the pharmaceutical industry in a SFI Research Funded Project.
Research InterestsMathematical modelling of Drug Release
Computational Fluid Dynamics
- 2021 University of Limerick - Postdoctoral Researcher
- 2021 Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso - Lecturer
- 2021 Universidade de São Paulo - PhD in Computational Mathematics
- 2015 Universidade de São Paulo - MSc in Computational Mathematics
- 2013 Universidade Federal de Mato Grosso - BSc in Computer Science