BiographyDr. Islam BORINCA is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Department of Psychology at the University of Limerick (Ireland). He is currently working on a project exploring the value of social solidarity to public adherence to health messaging during COVID19 as part of an HRB-IRC grant awarded to Prof Orla Muldoon. Borinca previously worked as a teaching/research assistant of Psychology and Labor Law at the Centre Emile Bernheim, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Brussels (Belgium), and as a teaching/research assistant of Social Psychology at the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Geneva, Switzerland) (Apr 2019-Dec 2020). In September 2016, Borinca began his PhD in Social Psychology at the Universities of Geneva and Laussane (Switzerland) as a PhD Scholarship Excellence Recipient on a personal project sponsored by the Swiss Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students. On January 13, 2021, he completed his PhD. Borinca also holds an M.Sc in Counseling and School Psychology as well as a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Pristina (Kosovo). Borinca is particularly interested in intra- and intergroup relations and processes, as well as gender studies and health.
- 2016 - PhD Scholarship Excellence Recipient
- 2021 University of Limerick - Postdoctoral Researcher
- 2021 Université Libre de Bruxelle - Teaching/Research Assistant
- 2019 University of Geneva - Teaching/Research Assistant
- 2015 Centre for Human Services and Development - Psychologist/Therapist
- -TV shows - Online Magazines - Blogs