My creative and research practices focus on electro-acoustic systems relating to chamber music, performance space augmentation, and sound installation. Much of this work is now focused on utilizing virtual acoustics as a method for exploring the possibilities of audio virtual/augmented reality. In particular, I am interested in exploring acoustic phenomena often feedback derived from both real and virtual systems in live situations, and embedding sounds or gestures into layers of automated live electronic processes.
- 2017 Represented Composer, Contemporary Music Centre
- 2017 Stanford University (CCRMA) - Lecturer and Adjunct Lecturer
- 2014 Stanford University (CCRMA) - Concert Coordinator at CCRMA
- Dr. Jonathan Abel - Joint Publication - Stanford University -USA -Ongoing collaboration into virtual acoustics research and digital sound processing
- Professor Jonathan Berger - Joint Publication - Stanford University -USA -Ongoing collaboration relating to virtual acoustics reasearch
- Elliot Kermit Canfield- Dafilou - Joint Publication - Stanford University -USA -Ongoing collaboration in virtual acoustics research
- Professor Timothy Weaver - Other - Colorado State University -USA -Ongoing collaboration relating to virtual acoustics research for sound and multimedia installations
AES Conventions - AES Dublin 2019
Elliot K. Canfield-Dafilou, Center for Computer Research in Music and Acosutics (CCRMA), Stanford University - Stanford, CA, USA; Eoin F. Callery, Center for Computer Research in Music and Acosutics (CCRMA), Stanford University - Stanford, CA, USA; Jonathan S. Abel, Stanford University - Stanford, CA, USA; Jonathan Berger, CCRMA, Stanford University - Stanford, CA, USA
15th Sound and Music Computing Conference (SMC2018)
Elliot K. Canfield-Dafilou; Eoin Callery; Christopher Jette
International Conference on Digital Audio Effects (DAFX)
Jonathan S. Abel, Eoin F. Callery, and Elliot K. Canfield-Dafilou
AES Conventions - AES LA 2014
Collecchia, Regina E.; Abel, Jonathan S.; Coffin, Sean; Callery, Eoin; Yeh, Yoo Hsiu; Spratt, Kyle; Smith, III, Julius O
Sea Shanty. Over!
The Blurry Clock
Eoin Callery (director); Craig Cox, Danny Deepo, Alan Dormer, Oscar Mascareñas, Kevin McNally, Mel Mercier, Jeremy Morgan, and Clare Sands
Creating Online Performances
Eoin Callery, Seán James Garland
Lost Voices of Hagia Sophia
Cappella Romana, Mark Powell, Jonathan S. Abel, Bissera Pentcheva, Duygu Eruçman et al.