Comparative Criminal Justice;EU Criminal Justice; Law of Evidence; Sentencing; Criminal Law
Law of the European Convention of Human Rights; EU Criminal Justice; Comparative Criminal Justice; Law of Evidence
- 2013 National University of Ireland Dublin - PhD
- 1995 National University of Ireland Cork - LL.M.
- 1994 National University of Ireland Cork - B.C.L.
- 1994 National University of Ireland Cork - Master of Laws
- 1990 National University of Ireland Cork - Postgraduate Diploma
- 1979 National University of Ireland, Cork - B.A.
- 2002 University of Limerick - Junior Lecturer in Law
- 2001 Cork Institute of Technology - Part-time Lecturer in Business Law
- 2001 University College Cork - Part-time Assistant Lecturer
- 1999 University College Cork. - Part-time Assistant Lecturer in Criminal Law
- 1997 University College Cork. - Administrator, Researcher, for Advanced Criminal Process Cli
- 1994 University College Cork - Criminal Law Tutor, Law Dept
- 1899 * - *
- University of Limerick - Lecturer in Law
- Committee Member, European Criminal Law Association UK
- AHSS Ethics Committee,
Institute of Guidance Counsellors National Conference 2016
Kilcommins, S, Ryan, A & Leahy, S
National or transnational projects to support victims of crime Justice Programme (JUST/2014/SPOB/AG/VICT): Draft National Report Ireland
Ryan, A; Leahy, S and Kilcommins, S