These popular videos will help you with finding resources in the Library
- Welcome to the Glucksman Library
- Getting Started with the online library at UL
- Searching a Journal Article
- Finding a Book or Ebook
- Finding Literature in the UL Library (Part One)
- Finding Literature in the UL Library (Part Two)
- How to find scholarly material for your research at UL library.
- How to find and borrow a book at UL library
- 5 Tips for Reading Journal Articles
To further enhance UL security, ITD are implementing Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) to a variety of UL services, including the Library’s electronic resources.
From 24 January 2024, you will need to input your full UL email address and password to access these services.
If you are seeing a 403 error message on your browser since this change was implemented, it is related to caching issues on your browser, we recommend that you clear the cookies, cache and history on the browser that you are using. Another option is to use a different browser or try using chrome in incognito mode https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop