How to Sign In
- Students sign in with your UL student email address as your username, your password is the password you use to log onto a PC on campus or to log into microsoft office 365.
- Staff sign in with your UL staff email address as your username
- PhD and Masters students / Postgraduate Researchers must use their student email address firstname.lastname@example.org as their username and the password linked to that student account.
You may also be prompted for multifactor authentication (MFA)
Signing in will ensure that you see your correct loan policy, it will also allow you to request a book if there are no copies available to borrow.
- Click on "SIGN IN" on the top right hand corner of the screen
- Once you Sign In, click on your "name" to see the option for "My Library Account"
- Once you have finished, click on Sign Out or close down the browser
If you have any problems accessing your library account, e.g. the webpage opens but doesn't load , it just brings up a loading icon/flashing diamonds, this is related to caching issues on your browser, we recommend that you try clearing the cookies and history on your browser or another option is to use a different browser.