Vision and Purpose
The HRI postgraduate/postdoctoral (PG/PD) Hub is a member derived and driven platform that strives to provide a safe and accessible environment for HRI PG/PD members to:
- Explore important areas of interest with emphasis on best-practice and shared opportunities in order to develop skills essential for building research capacity and career success
- Network with other HRI members within and outside of the HRI PG/PD Hub for future collaborations and opportunities
- Support fellow emerging health researchers in the HRI PG/PD Hub both academically and personally by sharing successes, challenges and important learning experiences
- Learn from experienced HRI members at regular Hub get togethers
How do I join?
- Find us on Microsoft Teams by searching for 'UL: HRI Hub'
- Email HRI PG/PD Hub
- Email the Committee Chair, Meghan Gilfoyle
- Email the Deputy Chair, Aidan Buffey
How can I get involved?
We are recruiting!
If you are a PhD or a Postdoctoral HRI member and interested in being part of the HRI Hub committee, please contact us at one of the emails above.