Adrienne is the Learning technologist for Faculty of EHS, and is responsible for
- Supporting lecturers in their use of online learning spaces for education.
- Advise and support in the development of new emerging educational technologies, and in the use of UL’s VLE, Brightspace.
- Incorporating universal design for learning (UDL) to improve student equity and improve student success rates.
- Incorporating the University’s educational strategy,
- Representing EHS e-learning interests within UL by liaising with other UL Departments, Learning technologists, Teaching & Learning Forums, and other universities.