To change personal details on your Student Record:
Changes to Name, Gender, Date of Birth or Title:
Please complete the Change of Personal Details form.
- Students should submit the completed form, along with the relevant documents* (e.g. passport, birth/marriage/gender recognition certificate, deed poll of name change or other documentation as deemed acceptable by AR staff) through Student Hub Online. *During the current COVID-19 closure, we will accept the completed form, along with a scan of the relevant document by email and a member of AR staff will contact the student to verify the documents via video call. Once the AR Office is back open and operating as normal, students will once again be required to submit original documents to Academic Registry.
- Once the form is submitted, the Student Records Officer will approve the relevant change, including liaising with the Director of Academic Registry where appropriate. Where further information is required, contact will be made with the student.
- Once the change has been approved, the relevant Academic Registry team member will then:
- Update the relevant student record
- Confirm with the individual by email that the update has been completed.