The Marketing unit at UL is an award-winning unit responsible for communicating UL’s brand values and profile awareness through the development of creative, engaging, and authentic content, delivered to target audiences on established and emerging platforms.
Marketing at UL manages the university's brand, ensuring consistency across all visual representation of UL.
The unit is on hand to offer support and guidance for institutional campaigns, by offering a range of materials and toolkits that you can use to promote UL and illustrate its impact.
Awards & achievements
Spider Awards 2023
Stay Curious nominations
- Best integrated Media
- Best in Storytelling
- Best in Consumer Campaign
SOCKIES (Social Media Awards) 2022
- GOLD – Best in Government and Not for Profit (Stay Curious)
Digital Media Awards 2022
- GOLD - Best use of video (Stay Curious)
- SILVER - Best in Government and Not for profit (Stay Curious)
Global Content Marketing Awards 2020
- WINNER - Best marketing automation in content marketing
- FINALIST - Best content marketing programme in education
- FINALISTS - Best annual always-on content strategy at the content marketing association awards
Irish Education Awards 2020 & 2019
- WINNER - Best student campus