Universities, research institutions and individual departments may apply for various Athena SWAN Awards. Applications are accepted in April and November each year and applicants must indicate their intention to apply two months prior to the closing date in order to be considered. Please click here to view the Athena SWAN Bronze Department Award Application Form.
Some additional information which will help with your Athena SWAN Submission Application:
- Athena SWAN Top Tips for Departments
- Important items to note when preparing your Athena SWAN Application
- Ten Reasons you might not get a Bronze Athena SWAN Award
- Athena SWAN Overview of the Extended Charter
- Applying for an Athena SWAN Bronze Award
Complete details of the Award types, application process and FAQs is available on the Equality Challenge Unit Athena SWAN site and in the Athena SWAN Charter Awards Handbook - Post May 2015