Legal Services Unit
UL Legal Services Unit provides in-house legal advice and support to the University on legal matters arising in the course of University business.
These include the following areas:
- Legislative and regulatory compliance
- Contractual agreements
- Litigation and liability matters
- External complaint and appeal processes / dispute resolution
- Legal issues in student related matters
- Input in development and review of UL policy and procedures
The Legal Services Unit also provides dedicated support and advice to the Office of the Vice President for Research in the management of agreements pertaining to research and on compliance with State Aid, competition and other applicable laws.