You'll connect to a large community...
KBS is part of an expansive, top-ranked university with esteemed faculty, incredible facilities and resources, live music at The Stables, and an engaged alumni network.
...and many close-knit communities.
Small tutorial groups, societies (such as the Consulting & Entrepreneurship, Economics & Investments and Enactus Social Entrepreneurship), and clubs make a large campus feel small. Simply put: You will make friends!!
- KBS Taster Evening 2021 – Experience Business @UL: Thursday, 29th April from 7 pm – 8 pm. Recording is available here.
- KBS Live Webinar Series 2021 – Leaving Cert Economics Key Concept Review: Thursday, 15th April. Recording is available here.
- KBS Live Webinar Series 2021 – Leaving Cert Economics Key Concept Review: Thursday, 22nd April, Recording is available here.
- UL Open Day January 2021, KBS Course Talk.
- Studying Business - All you need to know
- KBS BSTAI Awards Ceremony 2021
Virtual School Visits
A member of our business faculty would be happy to make a virtual school visit to your school to offer your students an insight into the business world in general and an insight into the well-established and highly sought after business programmes on offer at UL. You can submit a request for a virtual school visit at a date and time that is convenient to you. Book a visit here: Virtual School Visit Request Form. We will then contact you to finalise arrangements.
To view a full School Visit video click here.
Meet our KBS Undergraduate Students
Undergraduate Courses @Business
Detailed information on our programmes is available on the following link: Study Business at the University of Limerick
Please contact us on email@example.com with any queries you might have.