Global-MINDS is a comprehensive 2-year study programme focusing on
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Global Mobility and Acculturation
- Culture & Organizations
Offered jointly by:
- ISCTE – Lisbon University Institute (ISCTE-IUL), Lisbon, Portugal
- Koç University (KU), Istanbul, Turkey
- University of Limerick (UL), Limerick, Ireland
- University of Oslo (UiO), Oslo, Norway
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities (SWPS), Warsaw, Poland
Why the Global-MINDS Master’s Program?
- In-depth learning of social and cultural psychological theory, research and methods;
- Develop your understanding of contemporary social issues related to international mobility, inclusion and diversity;
- Improve your intercultural skills-indispensable in today´s global knowledge economy and multicultural working environments;
- Receive a joint diploma from at least 2 partner universities;
- Experience life and culture in different universities.
Choose among 3 different mobility tracks:
Semester 1: ISCTE- Lisbon University Institute (Lisbon, Portugal)
Semester 2: University of Limerick (Limerick, Ireland)
Semester 1: ISCTE-Institutio Universitário de Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal
or SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities (Warsaw, Poland)
Semester 2: University of Oslo (Oslo, Norway)
Semester 1: SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities (Warsaw, Poland)
Semester 2: Koç University (Istanbul, Turkey)
Semesters 3 and 4: Any of the 5 universities, depending on internship and thesis topic
Psychology graduates with an English proficiency of B2 level or higher
Application requirements are detailed on the program website https://global-minds.eu/
Some EMJMD scholarships are available for students, as well as more limited financial assistance for some of those who do not receive EMJMD scholarships, such as Erasmus Mobility scholarships, and housing scholarships at Koç University.
We will also hire scholars from Social and Cultural Psychology for short-term teaching assignments to add value to our program.
Please circulate this announcement and the attached flier among colleagues and students with an interest in Social and Cultural Psychology.
The Global-MINDS Coordination Team: Melanie Vauclair, Ricardo Borges Rodrigues, Kinga Bierwiaczonek, and Elizabeth Collins
Disclaimer: This message and all its content reflect only the authors´ views. The EACEA and the European Commission are not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.