At the heart of the ECSH is the ECHS Global Fellowship Programme. This programme brings people working against hate in academic, practice, and policy, to the University of Limerick for a two week period for mutual learning opportunities. The ECSH is particularly interested in hosting Human Rights Defenders as ECSH Global Fellows. During their time at UL, ECSH Global Fellows will typically engage in the following activities:
- Deliver a seminar to undergraduate students, and a masterclass to graduate students;
- Record a lecture in the UL studio to be uploaded to the Centre website;
- Engage in research activities with Centre members;
- Participate in a podcast with a UL ECSH member;
- Present their work at an ECSH lunchtime seminar;
- Write a short account of their time at UL for including in the Centre Blog and Newsletter.
The ECSH Global Fellowship Programme will open in September 2023.
To apply as an ECSH Global Fellow, please send your academic CV along with a two page application which details what you would like to work on while a Fellow at the Centre to Prof Jennifer Schweppe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information on the programme. please email us at ECSH@ul.ie.