Dr. Xiang-Jing Kong was born in Shandong, China in 1990. She received her B.Sc. (2013) and M.Sc. (2016) degrees from Qingdao University of Science and Technology, and PhD. (2020) from Beijing University of Technology under the supervision of Prof. Jian-Rong Li. Until 2021 summer, she was a postdoctoral in the same group, working on the design, synthesis and application of MOFs. Now she is a Postdoctoral Researcher in the Crystal Engineering research group at UL. Her current research focuses on “Design and synthesis of advanced porous materials for use in gas and vapor separations”.
1. Xiang-Jing Kong, Yong-Zheng Zhang, Tao He, Xue-Qian Wu, Ming-Ming Xu, Si-Nan Wang, Lin-Hua Xie, Jian-Rong Li*. Two interpenetrated metal-organic frameworks with a slim ethynyl-based ligand: designed for selective gas adsorption and structural tuning. CrystEngComm, 2018, 20, 6018.
2. Xiang-Jing Kong, Tao He, Yong-Zheng Zhang, Xue-Qian Wu, Si-Nan Wang, Ming-Ming Xu, Guang-Rui Si, Jian-Rong Li*. Constructing new metal–organic frameworks with complicated ligands from “One-Pot” in situ reactions. Chem. Sci., 2019,10, 3949.
3. Xiang-Jing Kong, Xiaoting Ji, Tao He, Lin-Hua Xie, Yong-Zheng Zhang, Haoyuan Lv, Caifeng Ding, Jian-Rong Li*. A Metal-Organic Framework-Based Fluorescent Nanoprobe for Simultaneous Specific Recognition of Dual Tumor Biomarkers in Living Cells. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2020, 12, 35375.
4. Xiang-Jing Kong, Jian-Rong Li*, et al. In situ Porphyrin Substitution in a Zr(IV)-MOF for Stability Enhancement and Photocatalytic CO2 Reduction. Small, 2021, 17, 2005357.
5. Xiang-Jing Kong, Jian-Rong Li*. An Overview of Metal-Organic Frameworks for Green Chemical Engineering. Engineering, 2019, in press.
6. Tao He, Xiang-Jing Kong, Dawei Feng, Jian Zhou, Chen Zhao, Xue-Qian Wu, Xiu-Liang Lv, Guang-Rui Si, Jian-Rong Li*, Zuo-Ren Nie*. A Practice of Reticular Chemistry: Construction of a Robust Mesoporous Palladium Metal-Organic Framework via Metal Metathesis. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2021, accepted.
7. Tao He, Xiang-Jing Kong, Jian-Rong Li*. Chemically Stable Metal-Organic Frameworks: Rational Construction and Application Expansion. Acc. Chem. Res., 2021, under revision.
8. Tao He, Zhehao Huang, Shuai Yuan, Xiu-Liang Lv, Xiang-Jing Kong, Xiaodong Zou, Hong-Cai Zhou, and Jian-Rong Li*. Kinetically Controlled Reticular Assembly of a Chemically Stable Mesoporous Ni(II)-Pyrazolate Metal-Organic Framework. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2020, 142, 13491.
09. 2009-07.2013: B.Sc. in marine science, Qingdao University of Science and Technology 09. 2013-06.2016: M.Sc. in organic chemistry, Qingdao University of Science and Technology (Advisor: Prof. Ming Li) 09.2016-06.2020: Ph.D. in applied chemistry, Beijing University of Technology (Advisor: Prof. Jian-Rong Li) 07.2020-05.2021: Postdoc in Environmental Science and Engineering, Beijing University of Technology (Advisor: Prof. Jian-Rong Li)