There are a variety of Research Opportunities, at multiple entries points, to be found across the Faculty of Science & Engineering.
Many of these vacancies are listed on the University of Limerick's HR "Current vacancies" page. Students who wish to pursue a postgraduate qualification should refer to the options and guidelines available from the UL Graduate School's website.
There are support mechanisms available. Please refer to UL's Research Support Services for further information.
- Postgraduate Ireland
- Online resource for postgraduate options
- University Vacancies Ireland
- Search for vacancies in Academic, Research, Management, Administrative and Support Service employment in the Irish University and Higher Education Sector. Subscribe for new vacancy alerts in universities, research institutions and support divisions.
- EURAXESS Researchers in Motion
- A unique pan-European initiative providing access to a complete range of information and support services to researchers wishing to pursue their research careers in Europe or stay connected to it.
- Irish Universities Association
- The representative body for Ireland's seven universities. Through consultation and collaborative projects we develop strategy and policy to advance third and fourth level education and research. Our shared aim is to ensure that we maximise the universities' contribution to Ireland's social, cultural and economic well-being.
- One of the World's top 20 Chemists Joins the University of Limerick
- Learn about UL's success in securing the appointment of one of the world's top 20 chemists as the first SFI Research Professor. Further information about this funding mechanism is available from the SFI website