The primary function of the Erasmus Academic Coordinator is to ensure that academic requirements pertaining to the students' study placement are fulfilled. The Erasmus Academic Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Advise students on suitable destinations and approve destination choices.
- Review, advise on and approve students' module choices by signing the Learning Agreement, before and during the mobility.
- Approve elective academic placements and full-year extensions, together with the relevant Course Director.
- Assess Erasmus results once the Transcript of Records is received and inform Academic Registry as to whether the student has passed the Erasmus placement or which grades are to be entered on the student's UL records.
- Welcome Erasmus students at the start of the semester, advise on module choices and sign the students' Module Registration form and Learning Agreement.
Coordinators by Subject Area (A-Z)
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: Michael Walsh
Office: L1-032, Lonsdale Building
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: Brendan McCarthy
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: Olubunmi Ipinnaiye
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: Alexandra Zach
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: Natascha Guggi
Erasmus Academic Coordinator: TBC