The Ei Electronics Women in Engineering Scholarship will award €2,500 per annum for 3 years to an outstanding University of Limerick female student who is studying one of the following eligible of STEM courses:
- LM063 BSTEMAUFA BSc in Technology Management
- LM076 BSPDTEUFAB Sc in Product Design & Technology
- LM118 BEECENUFA BE Electronic and Computer Eng.
- LM121 BSCOSCUFA Computer Science
- LM124 BSMATHUFA Mathematics Common Entry
- LM125 BSPHYCUFA Physics Common Entry
- LM116 BEENGIUFA Bachelor of Engineering*
- * Continuing to: BEMEENUFA BE Mechanical Engineering or BEDEMAUFA BE Design & Manufacture Engineering
Students must have a QCA ≥2.9 in their first semester of 1st year to be eligible to apply. The successful recipient must maintain a QCA ≥ 2.9 for receipt of the scholarship for the remainder of their studies.
Students will be invited to apply during Spring Semester in their 1st year and a selection of applicants will be invited to a semi-structured interview.
Recipients of the scholarship will be eligible for Cooperative Education with Ei Electronics and be eligible for graduate placement at Ei Electronics Corporate Headquarters in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Application via: https://www.eielectronics.com/ul-scholarship/
Deadline for Applications: Wednesday February 16th 2022