By registering for the event, you are agreeing to these terms between UL Careers Service and the registered exhibitor, sponsor, or participant (“Exhibitor/Sponsor” or “you”).
If you are registering on behalf of another party, it is your responsibility to ensure that such party is aware of these terms and accepts them; by completing the registration you are warranting that you have made the party aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
1) Exhibitor/Sponsor Cancellation Policy
- Written notice is required within 28 days if cancelling stand, in order to receive a full refund.
- If an exhibitor or sponsor cancels after booking has been secured, for any reason, the exhibitor or sponsor will be responsible for the entire exhibitor or sponsorship package fee if written notice is not received within 28 days before date of recruitment fair.
2) Prohibited Conduct
- UL Careers Service reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who, in UL Careers Service sole discretion, engages in or is reputed to engage in unethical or non-compliant marketing practices.
- Unless prior arrangements are agreed in writing, any marketing materials (including, without limitation, bag inserts, signage, or other promotional items) left at a UL Careers Service event by an Exhibitor/Sponsor following the end of such Event shall become the property of the UL Careers Service, with or without notification to Exhibitor/Sponsor; for clarity, UL Careers Service will have sole discretion regarding use or disposition of any marketing materials left by Exhibitor/Sponsor following the end of a UL Careers Service Event.
- You are required to keep in line with your allocated stand area and any additional marketing equipment etc. videos, photo booths etc.…. must be approved by the UL Careers Service. Please ensure your stand is not larger than 3m x 2m. We allow 4 people maximum per stand at any one time for health and safety reasons.
3) Health & Safety - Requirements For Exhibitors
The UL Careers Service and UL Campus will take all reasonable safety and security precautions to ensure the efficient functioning of the exhibition. Equipment and material must not, in any way, endanger or otherwise inconvenience the exhibition, other exhibitors, visitors, public or UL personnel. Any exhibition material, which in the opinion of UL Campus represents a potential danger, may not be brought into the exhibition area. No installation will be permitted which will hinder access by UL personnel to other areas of the UL Campus.
Fire & Safety:
Stands Materials must be non-combustible and flameproof complying with the requisite standards of the 1989 Code of Practice for Fire and Safety Furnishings and fittings in places of assembly, as issued by the Department of Environment, Ireland or appropriate EU standards.
If you are offering sweets or cakes at your stand please clearly put a sign-up stating; food allergy notice please be advised sweets may contain gluten, dairy, eggs or peanuts!
Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring that all construction and installation work complies with relevant Irish/EU Health and Safety Legislation. The installations may be inspected by the relevant Authorities for compliance.
The University of Limerick is now required to ensure that each exhibitor can provide evidence of employers and public liability insurance to the value of €13m and €6.5m, respectively. We will need you to upload a copy of your employer's and public liability insurance when booking.
Note: This applies to all exhibitors.
The UL Careers Service reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event organised by UL Careers Service, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video.
UL Careers Service may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by UL Careers Service including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc.
Thank you for your cooperation. For all queries relating to the above please contact The UL Careers Service Team (email@example.com).