The Kemmy Business School Work Futures Lab:
A research-enterprise partnership shaping the workplace of the future.
The KBS Work Futures Lab is a place for business people who want to shape the workplace of the future. We understand the forces at play in globalisation, technology and the economy but believe such forces should not wholly determine how we lead organisations, manage people and design workplaces. We share insights, advance our knowledge, experiment with different work strategies and build business cases to capitalise on the opportunities these forces present. At the Work Futures Lab we break new ground in organisational leadership so that organisational success drives sustainable growth; supporting leaders, growing talent, creating new, valued work opportunities and positively impacting the world around us. If your organisation is interested in being a part of the Work Futures Lab please contact Dr. Sarah Kieran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us about your World of Work!
The KBS Work Futures Lab are interested in your experiences of work in the last year and your thoughts on what the future of work should look like. Whether you are a Leader, Manager or Team Member please take the time to complete this survey. It will take about 15 minutes, which we know is a lot to ask, but we need your views to be at the centre of our lab work. Please click into the survey here: Creating Work Futures Survey 2021 Commissioned and funded by the ICBE Advanced Productivity Skillnet.
- Ciarán Barrett: Director of Commercial Operations, Vodafone Ireland.
- Colin Curran: VP of Human Resources & Enterprise Excellence at Teleflex Incorporated
- Jemma Carty, HR Lead, Dell Technologies
- Mark Doyle: CEO & Founder of OMT Global
- Noel Gavin: Senior Vice President, Global Lead, CIS Learning & Development Northern Trust
- Dave Griffin: Business Development Director, Dell Technologies
- Linda Hayes, Head of HR, UK & Ireland, J&J
- Mairead Holland: Senior HR Business Partner, Twitter
- Richard Kilfeather: Organisational Capability Lead, AbbVie
- Mark Lacey: VP of HR, Save a Lot (U.S).
- Maeve MacEnri: HR Director, KBC Bank
- Anne Rigney: Head of Talent, Learning and Development, Musgraves Group
- Ann Roddy: VP, Fidelity Investments
- Philip Rossiter: Operational Excellence Manager, Coca-Cola