Mr. Naveen Kumar is currently a Ph.D. student in the Crystal Engineering Research Group at the University of Limerick, Ireland, supervised by Prof. Mike Zaworotko. He was born inChhapra (Bihar), India in 1993 and received his B.S.-M.S. from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune, India in 2016. During masters degree, he has worked with Dr. Sujit K. Ghosh, at IISER Pune, India and Dr. Christian Serre, at Institut Lavoisier de Versailles, France in the field of porous materials, where he has synthesized metal-organic materials for various applications. He is currently working on flexible metal-organic materials for serving energy and environmentally relevant sorption-led storage applications in this lab.
- Song, B.-Q., Yang, Q.-Y., Wang, S.-Q., Vandichel, M., Kumar, A., Crowley, C., Kumar, N., Deng, C.-H., Gascon-Perez, V., Lusi, M., Wu, H., Zhou, W., Zaworotko, M.J. Reversible switching between nonporous and porous phases of a new SIFSIX coordination network induced by a flexible linker ligand. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 142, 2020, 6896-6901. 10.1021/jacs.0c01314.
- A. Karmakar, N. Kumar, P. Samanta, A. V. Desai, S. K. Ghosh. "A Post-Synthetically Modified MOF for Selective and Sensitive Aqueous-Phase Detection of Highly Toxic Cyanide Ions." Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22, 864.
- B. Manna, A. V. Desai, N. Kumar, A. Karmakar, S. K. Ghosh. "Single-crystal to-single-crystal transformation of an anion exchangeable dynamic metal–organic framework." CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 8796-8800.
- Soumya Mukherjee, Nivedita Sikdar, Daniel O'Nolan, Douglas M. Franz, Victoria Gascón, Amrit Kumar, Naveen Kumar, Hayley S. Scott, David G. Madden, Paul E. Kruger, Brian Space, Michael J. Zaworotko. "Trace CO2 capture by an ultramicroporous physisorbent with low water affinity." Science Advances, 2019, 5, eaax9171.
- Naveen Kumar, Soumya Mukherjee, Michael J. Zaworotko. "C2H2/CO2 separation studies of pyrazole ligand derived hybrid ultramicroporous materials." 71st Irish Universities Chemistry Research Colloquium, 20th June 2019, Dublin.