Meiyan Gao is a Ph.D. student in the Crystal Engineering research group at UL supervised by Prof. Michael J. Zaworotko. She received her B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees from Yantai University and Fuzhou University, respectively. During her graduate study, she worked on the synthesis and characterization of highly symmetric metal-oxo clusters under the guidance of Prof. Jian Zhang and Lei Zhang.
1. Mei-Yan Gao, Fei Wang, Zhigang Gu, Dexiang Zhang, Lei Zhang*, Jian Zhang*, “Fullerene-Like polyoxotitanium cage with high solution stability” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 2556. (Highly Cited Paper)
2. Mei-Yan Gao, Xi Fan, Lei Zhang*, Jian Zhang, “Dicarboxylate ligands oriented assembly of Ti3(μ3 O)} units: from dimer to coordination triangles and rectangles”, Inorg. Chem., 2018, 57, 5642.
3. Mei-Yan Gao, Jian Zhang* and Lei Zhang*, “Acid‐Controlled Synthesis of Carboxylate‐Stabilized Ti44-Oxo Clusters: Scaling up Preparation, Exchangeable Protecting Ligands and Photophysical Properties”, Chem. Eur. J. 2019, 25, 1 – 7.
4. Mei-Yan Gao, Shumei Chen, Lanxia Hu, Lei Zhang*, Jian Zhang*, “Synthesis and photocatalytic H2 evolution properties of four titanium-oxo-clusters based on cyclohex-3-ene-1-carboxylate Ligand”, Dalton Trans., 2017, 46, 10630.
5. Mei-Yan Gao, Weihui Fang*, Tian Wen, Lei Zhang*, Jian Zhang, “Connecting titanium-oxo clusters by nitrogen heterocyclic ligands to produce multiple cluster-series with photocatalytic H2 evolution activities.” Cryst. Growth Des., 2017, 17, 3592.