Dr. Qing-Yuan Yang is a former postdoctoral fellow in the Crystal Engineering Research Group at the University of Limerick, Ireland. He was born in Shandong, Chinain 1984 and received his B.A. (2006) and Ph.D. (2011) degrees from Sun Yat-Sen University. His doctoral work, supervised by Prof. Cheng-Yong Su, concerned the design, synthesis, and characterization of luminescent coordination polymers. Subsequently, he joined University of Strasbourg (France) to pursue his research in Constitutional Dynamic Chemistry with Prof. Jean-Marie Lehn as a postdoctoral researcher. Current research interest involve the development new flexible Metal-Organic Materials for gas storage applications.
- Q-Y. Yang, M. Pan, S.-C. Wei, K. Li, B.-B. Du, C.-Y. Su, Linear Dependence of Photoluminescence in Mixed Ln-MOFs for Color Tunability and Barcode Application, Inorg. Chem., 2015, 54, 5707–5716.(Cover paper)
- K. J. Chen, J. J. Perry IV, H. S. Scott, Q. Y. Yang, M. J. Zaworotko, "Double walled pyr topology networks from a novel fluoride-bridged heptanuclear metal cluster", Chem. Sci., 2015, 6, 4784-4789.
- Q. Y. Yang and J. M. Lehn, Bright White-Light-Emission from a Single Organic Compound in the Solid State, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 4572-4577.
- Q. Y. Yang; K. Wu; J. J. Jiang; C. W. Hsu; M. Pan; J. M. Lehn; C. Y. Su, Pure White-Light and Yellow-to-Blue Emission Tuning in a Single Crystal of Dy3+ Metal-Organic Framework. Chemical Communications. 2014, 50, 7702-7704
- Q. Y. Yang; M. Pan; S. C. Wei; C. W. Hsu; J. M. Lehn; C. Y. Su, Photoluminescent 3D lanthanide-MOFs with a rare (10, 3)-d net based on a tripodal organic linker. CrystEngComm, 2014, 16, 6469-6475. (International Year of Crystallography Celebration: Asia-Pacific)
- Q. Y. Yang; K. Li; J. Luo; M. Pan; C. Y. Su, A simple topological identification method for highly (3, 12)-connected 3D MOFs showing anion exchange and luminescent propertie, Chemical Communications, 2011, 47, 4234-4236.
- Q. Y. Yang; S. R. Zheng; R. Yang; M. Pan; R. Cao; C. Y. Su, An unusual 3D coordination polymer assembled through parallel interpenetrating and polycatenating of (6, 3) nets, CrystEngComm, 2009, 11, 680-685.
- S. R. Zheng; Q. Y. Yang; R. Yang; M. Pan; R. Cao; C. Y. Su, Metal-Directed Assembly of Coordination Polymers with a Multifunctional Semirigid Ligand Containing Pyridyl and Benzimidazolyl Donor Groups, Crystal Growth & Design, 2009, 9, 2341-2353.
- S. R. Zheng; Q. Y. Yang; Y. R. Liu; J. Y. Zhang; Y. X. Tong; C. Y. Zhao; C. Y. Su, Assembly of CdI2-type coordination networks from triangular ligand and octahedral metal center: topological analysis and potential framework porosity, Chemical Communications, 2008, 43, 356–358.
- Y. Liu; M. Pan; Q. Y. Yang; L. Fu; K. Li; S. C. Wei; C. Y. Su, Dual-Emission from a Single-Phase Eu-Ag Metal-Organic Framework: An Alternative Way to Get White-Light Phosphor, Chemistry of Materials, 2012, 24, 1954-1960. (Cover paper)
- X. L. Zhang; C. P. Guo; Q. Y. Yang; T. B. Lu; Y. X. Tong; C. Y. Su, Discrete chiral single-crystal microtubes assembled with honeycomb coordination networks showing structural diversity and borromean topology in one single crystal, Chemistry of Materials, 2007, 19, 4630-4632.
- X. L. Zhang; C. P. Guo; Q. Y. Yang; W. Wang; W. S. Liu; B. S. Kang; C. Y. Su, Formation of two (6, 3) networks showing structural diversity, Borromean topology and conformational chirality in the same crystal, Chemical Communications, 2007, 43, 4242-4244.
- S. R. Zheng; S. L. Cai; Q. Y. Yang; W. G. Zhang, Two novel porous luminescent lanthanide-organic frameworks with new four-nodal (3, 4)-connected network topology, Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 2011, 14, 826-830.
- Qing-Yuan Yang and Jean-Marie Lehn, New molecules presenting white-light emission properties. European Patent (2013): EP 13306191.1-1462