Dr. Michał Kaźmierczak is a former postdoctoral fellow in the Crystal Engineering Research Group at the University of Limerick, Ireland. He was born in Poznań, Poland in 1987 and received his M.Sc. (2011) and Ph.D. (2016) degrees from Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland. His doctoral work, supervised by Prof. Andrzej Katrusiak, is associated with the intermolecular interactions in organic crystals, resulting in his dissertation “Short-contacts criterion for classifying crystals of organic compounds”.
His research activities have focused on reduction of high-pressure diffraction data and analysis of Cambridge Structural Database.
- Marciniak, J.; Kaźmierczak, M.; Rajewski, K. W.; Katrusiak, A. Volume and Pressure Effects for Solvation: The Case Study on Polymorphs of Neat Triiodoimidazole Replaced by Its Solvate. Cryst. Growth Des. 2016, 16 (7), 3917–3923.
- Marciniak, J.; Bąkowicz, J.; Dobrowolski, M. A.; Dziubek, K. F.; Kaźmierczak, M.; Paliwoda, D.; Rajewski, K. W.; Sobczak, S.; Stachowicz, M.; Katrusiak, A. Most Frequent Organic Interactions Compressed in Toluene. Cryst. Growth Des. 2016, 16 (3), 1435–1441.
- Kaźmierczak, M.; Katrusiak, A. Quantitative Estimate of Cohesion Forces. CrystEngComm 2015, 17 (48), 9423–9430.
- Ostrowska, K.; Kowalczyk, I.; Kaźmierczak, M.; Katrusiak, A.; Szafran, M.; Komasa, A.; Dega-Szafran, Z. Rare Stoichiometry of Carboxyl–Carboxylate Benzbetaine Complexes: In Vitro Versus in Silico. CrystEngComm 2015, 17 (22), 4143–4149.
- Komasa, A.; Katrusiak, A.; Kaźmierczak, M.; Dega-Szafran, Z.; Szafran, M. Spectroscopic, Structural and Theoretical Investigation of bis(4-Trimethylammoniumbenzoate) Hydroiodide Hydrate. Spectrochim. Acta. A. Mol. Biomol. Spectrosc. 2015, 136, Part B, 1149–1156.
- Kaźmierczak, M.; Katrusiak, A. Bimodal Distribution of the Shortest Intermolecular Contacts in Crystals of Organic Compounds. Cryst. Growth Des. 2014, 14 (5), 2223–2229.
- Kaźmierczak, M.; Katrusiak, A. The Most Loose Crystals of Organic Compounds. J. Phys. Chem. C 2013, 117 (3), 1441–1446.